We have an audience of 25 000. Want them?
More than 25 000 people check out the What’s on in Joburg website every month.
That’s 25 000 people who are looking for something to do in Gauteng.
They come to us for two reasons:
1) We rank top of Google for a myriad of searches such as ‘Events Joburg’.
2) They already know that if an event is listed with us, it is worth attending.
Who reads What’s on in Joburg?
- Individuals with a curiosity for wine and food, art, theatre, classical music, cultural variety, dance, tours, talks, experiences, travel etc
- LSM 8 to 10, generally with a good disposable income
- Locals and tourists (foreign and national)
- Males (29%) and females (71%) aged 18 to 60+ (64% of them aged between 25 and 44)
Traffic and Reach
Website visitors: 20 000 to 33 000 per month
Page views: 80 000 to 120 000 per month
Device: 72% Mobile, 26% Desktop, 3% Tablet
Location: 94% South Africa (of which 91% Gauteng), 1.5% USA, 0.6% UK
Newsletter subscribers: 7 200
Facebook: 12 000
Instagram: 12 400
How is the website found?
- Organically. What’s on in Joburg ranks top on Google for a wide variety of searches, simply due to the nature of its content.
- Referrals. In particular, an increasing number of guest houses and tour operators are referring their clients directly to What’s on in Joburg.
To view our campaign options, see our ADVERTISE WITH US page.